Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Walt Disney


Personally I find Walt Disney the most amazing film maker of all time. I remember when I was little kid how I would watch his movies over and over again and I still do. I mean from “Snow White” to “The Princess and the Frog” I watch all of them. And since he brought so much joy to me, I just wanted to make this post to pay my respects for him. On December 15 1966 Walt Disney died from a lung tumour. This is what Songwriter Robert B. Sherman said about the last time he saw Disney:


“He was up in the third floor of the animation building after a run-through of The Happiest Millionaire. He usually held court in the hallway afterward for the people involved with the picture. And he started talking to them, telling them what he liked and what they should change, and then, when they were through, he turned to us and with a big smile, he said, 'Keep up the good work, boys.' And he walked to his office. It was the last we ever saw of him”




No comments:

Post a Comment