Saturday, June 20, 2009

Famous People never fart!! :P


Here’s a weird subject I know but the idea occurred to me a few days ago and I have been meaning to discuss it with you follow bloggers. I don’t know about you but I always question myself does celebrities fart? I mean in an interview or a recording studio or maybe on set? Nobody ever says anything about it. Do they have this special pill or something to prevent farting? And what about teachers? They never fart ether. Imagine a set of a romantic Mexican soap opera

Pedro: Maria I love you so much

Maria: Me too Pedro I don’t want to leave but-
Pedro: Please don’t say anything I *fart*

Director: ok take two on sex scene and Pedro hold it in this time and lay off the burritos

Now wouldn’t that be just down right hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment