Thursday, June 18, 2009

What is Love?




Sometimes I can't help but question myself what is love? Does it even exist? Can everybody fall in love? How do you know when you're in love? All these questions are never answered and I don't think it ever will until I find the one. Because I feel that love is a feeling you can learn from not question. But it is confusing. They writ songs, poetry, movies, and books about it yet do we truly know if it is true? Maybe, maybe not. When I was reading the notebook witch is a story about 2 lovers that has a love so powerful that it can overcome any problem they face. While I was reading this page turner I wondered if 2 people can fall in love like that. Or even love each other until the day they die. But in my opinion every person finds a special someone then marries them but the time that you spend with them makes you so close to them that you don't want to be separated not because you love them. Well partially the reason is because you love them but when you turn 60 or 70 that love will die soon and all you have left is that feeling of being with them and you need them so much you don't realise that you don’t love them anymore. I find that sad. But I hope that someone does experience a love so true like the note book

2 comments: