Thursday, June 25, 2009

The depressing news


It was about 6:20 when I found out, my mom told me my friend was on the phone so I pick it up and I herd the news. The news that changed my life, the moment I said “hey” she yelled it out. “MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD”. I couldn’t breathe, my heart was beating like crazy, I mean not even a “hey I have some bad news” no…just a big BAM! Those 4 words made me feel multiple emotions, sad, denial, shock and others that I never felt before. I stop and realised that tears came out automatically. I didn’t want to cry were people were around so I rush in my room, closed the door and sat there. My friend was talking but I wasn’t even paying attention. I didn’t care about anything; I rejected the idea at first. All I could think about was him. His talent that inspired millions of celebrities that made them become what they are today, his talent that amazed thousands and thousands of people. And even after the stupid lies, rumours and rude comments they made about him, he still when on. I took the phone and press end without saying bye. I couldn’t think nor talk at the moment. I just laid there crying and thinking of him. I always knew his health was bad, but I never thought of death coming at his door so soon. I could hear the news downstairs and I could also hear the repeated gasps in the living room. My sister and brother know how much I love him and how much of a fan I am. So the first thing they did was to find me and tell me the bad news. I prayed for them not to find me, I really wanted to be alone but they did, I lock the door but they were still knocking like animals. “Hey Michael Jackson is dead” “ya its true” “open the door” they said the news as if they didn’t care. And each time they would say “His dead” I would cry even more. They finally left. I sat there and cried like I have never cried before. His songs, videos, dance moves his voice kept repeating in my head. It was impossible to believe it. It’s so hard when people can’t face reality because it’s not the way you want it to be. I cried for hours and at one point I didn’t even know were I was. I was so confused. It hit me so hard. I don’t know if I will get over the situation. But one thing that I do know, is that Michael was an amazing artist. A man that will never be forgotten and his legacy will always remain.

Rip Michael
From you’re always to be fan

1 comment: