Thursday, July 2, 2009

STUPID INSECTS!!!



I hate mosquitoes. Yesterday was like the festival of stupid mosquitoes then Canada day. I mean they were literally drinking every drop of blood I had. I mean the worst part was it was only ONE. One damn mosquito hit me like 6 times. And the weirdest part was it would only suck blood from all the right part of my body. Right leg, right arm, right side of my back and I was wearing jeans and it still got me. JEANS! Do u know how thick that is? I mean how long is that stupid nose of his? And it kept coming back even when I was smacking it away. So when I was finally going to sleep the stupid mosquitoes followed me. I mean I know my blood taste great and all but leave some for the others. So it wouldn’t let me sleep and it was like 3:30 am so I went downstairs. Maybe if I would sleep on the couch it could leave. And it work. Until another stupid specie from the insect world came along. It was an earwig. But it didn’t bother me that much because I know they don’t bite. I WAS WRONG. I felt a sudden pinch. And you know when you feel little pain somewhere on you’re body and you think it’s nothing until you look at it and it’s like serious? Well that’s what I though, I look at my leg and the stupid earwig is there just bitting me. It’s 3 in the morning I don’t want to wake anybody up and I don’t want to smack it because all the parts of its body will stick to my body…ew. So I started jumping like an idiot. But it wouldn’t get off of me. So I smack it little and it flew off. I though I was ganna die or become earwig women (it would be cool though) but no nothing happened to me. But the stupid bug got crazy after that. Probably gave him brain damage.
So if I have a wish it would obviously be to kill every stupid insect.

2 comments:

  1. did you know that Buddhist's don't kill anything. even insects. if the see an ant on the ground they won't even step on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg hahaha is that like a religon?

    ReplyDelete