Monday, July 13, 2009

What?




There’s a lot of things in this world that makes complete no sense to me for example when people say that a cat has 9 lives what the hell does that mean? I mean if the cat dies doesn’t mean she’s going to live again. Another thing is when they make cars of “the future” like in a commercial it says “drive now the 2010 Honda blablabla” Can’t they just make a car from 2009? And when you’re watching a movie and at the very beginning there’s something like “this movie has been formulated to fit this screen” or “do not copy writ this blablabla fbi blablabla fine of 25 000$” They put that thing for like 5 seconds but they still wont let us fast forward during that time. So what’s the point of putting it if no one will have the time to read it? Another thing that bothers me is when people ask you the most stupid questions ever. Like if you tell them “hey I got a tattoo” even though you were very clear they just have to ask again “a tattoo?” I mean why would you want to repeat that? Of when you hurt yourself and you’re screaming in pain but they have to ask “are you ok?” it’s kind of obvious that there not. Or when you ask them to use there stuff like “hey can I use you’re t-shirt?” “Why?” why do you think someone needs a t-shirt? obviously so that they can wear it.

2 comments:

  1. haha lmao
    when people do the “hey I got a tattoo” even though you were very clear they just have to ask again “a tattoo?” thing i usually go " did i stutter?" its from the office lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so annoying lol

    last week i told my brother to go biking with me and his like "biking?" and i said "yes wasn't i clear on that? is it too hard to comprehend the words comming out of my mouth? y would u want to repeat that?" and he just smiled and felt stupid

    ReplyDelete