Friday, July 24, 2009

Famous Quotes

You know I hate it when famous quotes don’t make any sense.

Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're ganna get: But you do know what you’re ganna get. You’ll get chocolate of course.

An apple everyday keeps the doctor away: I hate needles, so one day I had a needle and I though hey why not try the “apple every day” quote so I did. I ate the stupid apple but I still had to get the needle

Sleep tight; don’t let the bed bugs bite: Why would u even say that to a child? I mean I’m pretty sure that they only say it in movies. But I still find it stupid, just because it rhymes doesn’t mean it makes sense

It’s on the inside that counts: Wow really? I’m sorry to tell you guys but that is the biggest lie I ever herd. People do care about the inside but they care about the outside as well. If you’re good looking men/women will like you “at first sight” but if well…this is a bit harsh but better looking on the inside they will have to know you to see you’re true beauty

You can run but you can hide: Well yes I can hide who the hell says that? Again they only probably say this in movies. But it’s not true I can run and I can also hide

No comments:

Post a Comment