Sunday, July 19, 2009

X Drugs X


Personally I find drugs are stupid (no offence to people who use it) but it’s true. I really don’t understand the reason why so many people do it. Especially when there at a young age because I find they do it to be cool or to feel like they fit in. But most teens do it over stress (school, parents, etc.) but that’s still not a good reason. It’s not like it will blow all you’re troubles away. You’re basically killing you’re shelf. And the worst part is you can’t stop. Some people say “oh let me just try it once it won’t hurt” YOU’RE WRONG! You will get addicted so fast and you won’t be able to stop even if you try (for most cases). I have never smoked in my life nor have I thought of it and I never will. And I know nice people that got addicted to that stuff and now it seems like I don’t know them anymore. You just feel so discourage because of that. And they don’t understand that it’s killing a lot of people. Like if a person is under a lot of pressure or stress like…

Michael Jackson
Elvis Presley
Heath Ledger
Andy Gibb
Edith Piaff
And many many more...

And you know what happened to them? They died because of stupid drugs. You don’t control it, it controls you (I know it sounds cheesy but what ever). I hope that who ever read’s this passes on this message.

2 comments:

  1. that was a good post. and i like your background too

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx :)

    by the way Andy Gibb was one of the Bee Gees

    ReplyDelete